- Exceed the performance of the S&P 500
This has been one of my goals since 1980 and achieved 31 times.
- Re-establish portfolio balance per the strategy
This most likely a two year goal since my largest strides will have to take place following the completion of the PNY/DUK merger
- Minimize portfolio sales (ideally none)
Holdings are maintained separate from my published portfolio to supplement my income via a covered call strategy in an attempt to avoid unplanned sales. Dividend Growth Investor covers this nicely with a glaring exception: Major medical expenses.
- Complete the acquisition process with about 160 total stocks
Other than a handful of companies to fill a few gaps, I want to add a final round to my Regional Bank strategy
- Increase my Canadian holdings to 3-5% of the portfolio
No new holdings are expected, only additions to existing positions. I figure to add while the US dollar is strong with the expectation that – at some point – the situation will be reversed.
- Maintain my walking regimen
Weather permitting average 20 miles per week
- Improve blog functionality
There remain some sections that don’t work quite right
- Write 52 posts
We’ll find out just how much I have to say
- Reduce mortgage balance to 30% LTV
- Volunteer 50 community service hours
Motivated by Well Rounded Investor’s goals